Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this Members Club Competition (the “Competition”) is Enniscrone Kilglass GAA Club (the “Club”).
- The Competition is open to Members of the Club (“Members”) only. However, anyone may become a social member of the Club. Application and payment for a ticket for the Competition will also comprise application for general membership of the Club until 16th July, 2021. The cost of membership and entry to the Competition until 16th July is €25.00. There is no limit on the number of Memberships which an individual may purchase.
- The Competition is open to Members aged 18 years and over only. Any tickets for the Competition and/or memberships purchased by persons under the age of 18 years shall be declared null and void and shall not be included nor deemed to be included in the Competition. In the event that a ticket of a person under 18 years is drawn in the Competition, the entry will be declared invalid and another ticket will be drawn in its place.
- An adult may buy a ticket in trust as a gift for someone under 18 Years.
- The Club is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- The prize is a 3 Berth Etrusco Campervan (the “Campervan”) and no cash or other product alternatives will be offered. Pictures used are stock photographs from Etrusco website for promotional purposes only and the interior of the Campervan, including the upholstery on the Campervan, may differ from promotional pictures.
- The Campervan will be available for collection from Pat Horan Motors Ltd, Aglish, County Tipperary 14 days after the Competition date. Arrangements in relation to the collection of the Campervan will be the Winner’s responsibility
- The Campervan will be registered in the Republic of Ireland.
- The Club makes no representations and gives no warranties in relation to the Campervan, its value or its condition.
- Entrants must answer a qualifying question (the “Qualifying Question”).” Only entries with a correct answer to the Qualifying Question will be allowed in the Competition.
- The Terms and Conditions herein set out should at all times be read in conjunction with the Club rules (the ”Club Rules”) for the time being which are available at winyourdreamcampervan.ie
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are at all times governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland
- The charitable purpose of the Competition is to raise funds for the benefit of developing and enhancing the Club and the facilities for the Club. The organisers of the Competition shall not derive any personal profit from the Competition.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
(a) The Club will retain and use the Member’s personal data in connection with and for the duration of Membership, and for a reasonable period thereafter.
(b) On purchasing Membership each Member agrees to the use of his or her details in connection with this Competition and their Membership of the Club. Personal data of any kind will not be disclosed to a Third Party without the Member’s consent.
(c) The winner of the Competition (the “Winner”) hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the Competition.
(d) The Winner may be required to provide further personal information and proof of identity in order to confirm eligibility to claim the Campervan. The Winner hereby also agrees and consents to his or her personal data being disclosed to relevant third parties in order to effect the transfer of the Campervan to him or her.
- All Members are at all times for the duration of their Membership subject to the Club Rules. By purchasing Membership each Member hereby agrees to be bound by the Club Rules and the Terms and Conditions herein set out.
- Any notice, announcement, information or bulletin in relation to the Competition whether public or otherwise or wheresoever published is only intended to be a notice to the Members and is not intended to be nor directed to any other persons whatsoever.
- Once a ticket for the Competition has been purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- A maximum of 5,495 (Five Thousand, Four Hundred and Ninety Five) tickets are available.
- Neither the Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition of whatsoever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable to the Members for any loss, inconvenience, damage or expense suffered by the Members participating in this Competition.
- The Club shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in the manufacturing of the Camper and neither the Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition shall have any liability to the Winner of the Competition.
- The Club shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside of its control.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel the Competition and, if for any reason the Competition shall not proceed, members who purchased membership tickets will be refunded the sum of not more than 90% of the purchased price (the balance of the funds being retained by the Club to defray expenses incurred in the running of the Competition; your subscription for membership and a ticket shall be deemed to be a consent to this retention) and the Club shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of such cancellation save to the extent of the refund.
- The Club gives no warranties, confirmations nor makes any representations in relation to the state and condition of the Campervan in any way. The Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition shall be in any circumstances liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience or expense suffered by the Winner in relation to the state, condition, repair or construction of the Campervan.
- The minimum number of ticket holders required for the draw to take place is 3700 “Three Thousand Seven Hundred” (“the minimum number of Ticket Holders”). If, within 48 hours of the draw taking place, the actual number of Ticket Holders is less than the minimum number of Ticket Holders, the Competition will be either cancelled or postponed (as the Club sees fit) and arrangements will be made as soon as reasonably possible thereafter to refund not more than 90% to each ticket holder, if cancellation is the option chosen.
- The Winner will be responsible for all of their own legal and other costs involved in the registration of the Campervan, insurance and motor taxation.
- The Club decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Competition or the Competition result.
- The photograph of the Campervan used in promotional materials for the Competition is for illustration purposes only. The Winner shall accept the fit out and finish of the Campervan as provided in the relevant contracts for sale without recourse of any nature whatsoever to the Club.
- Ownership to the Campervan will be transferred to the Winner free from any financial interest, entitlement or encumbrances in favour of the Club as soon as reasonably practicable following the Competition Draw.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted. The Club, its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members and the organisers of the Competition accept no responsibility whatsoever for unreceived, late, missing, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries, applications, Memberships or otherwise regardless of cause including but not limited to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, interception, communications, computer hardware or software failure of any kind..
- The Club reserves the right to change the date of the Competition draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Club’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be advertised as soon as is reasonably possible by the Club.
- The Club reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Competition. The addition of any such prizes will be notified to the Members as soon as reasonably practicable once added to the Competition and will also be available at winyourdreamcamperan.ie.
- The Competition Draw will be held by the Club at 8pm on the 16th July 2021. All Members will be able to watch the draw take place, via live stream on the Club’s Facebook page.
- The Winner will be notified within 14 days of the Competition Draw by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
- In order to claim the prize, the Winner must contact the Club by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or ClubForce App and/or SMS or in person at the Club’s registered location as set out herein.
- The Winner may be subject to verification by the Club and this process may take up to 7 days to complete once the Winner has claimed their prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication and does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification by the Club that they are the Winner, the Club reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and select a replacement Winner.
- The Club reserves the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and Conditions herein set out and in purchasing Membership each Member consents and agrees to be bound by the said amendments. The Club further reserves the right to cancel this Competition for any reason whatsoever. The cancellation or any change to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the Members as soon as reasonably practicable in respect thereof.
- The prize is not transferable
- The Competition will be implemented & conducted by the Club. The preparation of entries for the final Competition draw and the final draw will be independently observed by the independent adjudicator. The independent adjudicator will be appointed by the Club Chairperson. The Club will maintain books and records recording all entries into the Competition and all costs relating to the Competition. The books and records will be inspected by the independent adjudicator within 14 days of the draw taking place. The identity of the adjudicator will be notified to all Members on the Club’s website not less than 14 days in advance of the date of the Competition draw.
- The Winner will be responsible for the costs associated with the up keep of the Campervan once completed and does so without any recourse to the Club.
- The Club reserve the right to change the date of the Competition draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The closing date for entry into the Competition is the day before the Competition draw takes place (the “Closing Date”). Only entries with the correct answer to the Qualifying Question received by the Club on or before the Closing Date will be entered into the Competition Draw.
MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC PRIZE IN SUPPORT OF ENNISCRONE/KILGLASS GAA CLUB
Having An Issue? Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org